Tuesday 3 February 2015

A sporting week

Last week was a very sporting week for me..zumba on monday, swimming thursday, walking/running saturday with hubs and kids and cycling on Sunday with them again...feel like the ironman(or woman..hahaha).. The cycling was being forced upon by hubby..haven't been cycling for ages!!! Think more than 20 years.. He bought me a nice turquoise bike in 2013 and yup only 2015 i rode it! At first i told him to go with the kdis and I can just run/walk by the lake..he said no! You are cycling today! Err....yes boss!! The first fifteen seconds i was wobbling while the kids were cheering me on..but after that I was whizzing away..(well not actually speeding but i managed to get from point a to point b without falling off the bike). We cycled for one hour and a bit..it was breezy so it was nice but boy! My butt hurt like nobody's business!!  I was saying "my butt hurts! My butt hurts!" so many times, i think the other cyclists can hear me..hahaa...next time i going to wrap a towel on my seat and for sure, my kids and hubs will try to keep a great distance from me...and pretend I am not one of them..!!

Today i went swimming again..the cold was freezing cold (ok ok not like winter freezing cold but it did make me shiver).. But once I moved around, it wasn't so bad. Managed to get one hour of swimming ( ok to be honest, 40 mins of swim and another 20 of chatting and splashing around). Body feels lighter now but am so tired right now!! But it feels good! Have to keep this up so that I can fit my old jeans again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment