Thursday 8 January 2015

Need a massage

My right shoulder and arm have been hurting for the past few weeks, on and off. But for the past few days, it has gotten worse to the extend of me thinking that I need a massage. I do not like massages because it is painful and ticklish. But I dont have any choice as sometimes I can't even lift up my right arm..but hey I am typing now so maybe it has gotten bettter. The thing is it is worse at night and hubby has been helping by putting oil and massaging it gently (or so he said because to me, he was attacking my arm like a bread dough!) and also he bought dinner last night because cooking will make it worse (or is it?😝). Anywho, I am still comtemplating whether I should go for a massage or not. Imagining the pain that I have to endure. One of the problems that I have is to imagine the worst! Why can't I imagine the relief I will get after the massage instead? Positive thinking pleaseeeee!!!!

Ok, my arm is starting to hurt again..have to stop (an excuse or a reason?)

No comments:

Post a Comment